Sour Cream Noodle Bake
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2 lbs of hamburger
- 1 can of tomato sauce (I use Hunts)
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 package of sour cream
- 1 package of cheddar cheese
- 1 package of egg noodles
- Onion Salt
- Brown your hamburger and drain the extra grease when it's all cooked thoroughly.
- While the hamburger is cooking start up some boiling water.
- Once the water is boiling add your egg noodles. And cook them until they are nice and soft, but not too soft. Then drain.
- Add tomato sauce to your hamburger and give it a good stir.
- Add some salt, pepper, and onion salt to the hamburger sauce. Just enough for taste.
- Now, back to the egg noodles. Add your sour cream and cream cheese to the egg noodles and mix.
- Time to start layering. Add a layer of egg noodles to the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish and then add a layer of the hamburger. Repeat.
- Once you are out of room or out of supply, top the casserole off with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.