Recipe Type: Main Dish
- 5 to 6 lb. beef roast
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 packages of French Onion Soup mix
- 1 package of cream cheese
- Few spoonfuls of sour cream (optional)
- 1 package of egg noodles
- Throw the roast, cream of mushroom soup, and French onion soup mix in the crockpot and let it cook for 6 to 8 hours. Good to throw it in before you leave for work and then it’s ready to finish up when you get home.
- After the meat is cooked and can be easily shredded add the cream cheese and sour cream. Mix it all together.
- Let that all soak while you boil your egg noodles. Not too long on the egg noodles because they get mushy easily.
- Pile some egg noodles on a plate and top with the beef stroganoff.