- 1 lb of hot pork sausage
- 1 lb of mild pork sausage
- 1 package of pepperoni
- 4 cups of noodles (rotini or macaroni or whatever kind of mood you are in!)
- 2 packages of mozzarella cheese (sometimes I throw in some parmesan for fun!)
- 1 can of pasta sauce
- 1 tsp of Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp of garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cook your noodles. Drain.
- Brown sausage and drain off the grease.
- Mix sausage, pepperoni, and about 2 cups of cheese together.
- Add noodles, spaghetti sauce, and seasonings.
- Mix together.
- Add all to a 9×13 casserole dish and sprinkle the last of the cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
**Now, my guys here on our farm don’t like adding veggies to the dish…but if you find your household or farm love veggies…add some green peppers and onions…mushrooms- whatever you put on your pizza!
**Since we are a BEEF farm, I sometimes make this dish with ground beef and it taste just as yummy. Or mix it with pork sausage and ground beef. Both are delicious!
**Double the recipe and make a freezer dish- tastes just as yummy a few months later. This was one of my pregnancy meals that I planned before I had our daughter and worked great for those weeks of cooking for the farm and I didn’t feel like doing anything!