My Hubby's Favorite Pulled Pork
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 6 lb. boneless pork shoulder
- 1½ tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 to 2 cups of water
- Bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Mix all seasonings together in a small bowl.
- Put your pork shoulder in the your crockpot and then give it a good rub down with the seasoning mixture. Make sure to lift any pieces that might be overlapping on the pork roast.
- Add you water to the crockpot.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 4 to 5 hours. Or cook until pork is really tender (pull apart with a fork tender!)
- Serve on kaiser buns or hamburger buns with your favorite BBQ sauce.