One of my absolute favorite chicken recipes. It is amazing, yummy, and everyone pretty much seems to love it. The guys devour it, the kids always say “this is really good”. So, I must be doing something right!
My Favorite Chicken Dinner
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2 packages of Ranch Dressing mix
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 6 or 7 chicken breasts
- 15 potatoes (I typically think about 2 potatoes per person- and then add a few extra!)
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- spoonful of sour cream
- few splashes of milk
- Put the chicken in the crockpot
- Mix together the soup and the ranch powder mix
- Pour over the top of the chicken
- Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours
- Boil potatoes until they are mashable.
- While the potatoes cook add the cream cheese and butter to a large mixing bowl.
- Drain potatoes and add to the bowl.
- Using a hand mixer blend until they are nice and smooth.
- As you are mixing add the milk, sour cream, salt, and pepper
- Serve chicken and mashed potatoes with the gravy from the crockpot!