Is a lot of times through their stomachs!
I am sharing a sandwich creation for you to share with your family. I normally actually make this as just a simple chicken breast dish and Jason pretty much ate the entire pan of chicken he thought it was so yummy.
Well, I decided maybe it would be just as good on bread?
And it was. Nearly everyone commented on it the day I served it while we were chopping silage so I definitely think it is worth sharing with all of you!
- 4 chicken breasts (slice lengthwise if you are making into sandwiches)
- 2 cups shredded American cheese
- 2 tsp. of onion flakes
- 2 Tbs. of mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup of honey
- ¼ cup of yellow mustard
- 7 slices of bacon
- Lawry's seasoning salt
- sandwich rolls
- First off cover the chicken breast in the Lawry's. Refrigerate for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Cook the bacon. Crumble.
- Brown the chicken in the bacon grease. Place in a foil lined baking dish or pan.
- In a small bowl mix mustard, mayonnaise, honey, and onion flakes.
- Spread some sauce over each piece of chicken, then layer with crumbled bacon and cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Or until chicken is done and cheese is melted.
- I then placed the chicken on to sandwich roles and added some more sauce (you may need to mix up some extra).
- Wrapped up and delivered to the field with lots of love!